1. WHAT PERSONAL/COMPANY INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- We receive and store information such as postal address, website url, contact phone numbers and email addresses specifically so a potential new customer can access your company information – this is managed within the ‘directory’ and you have control of this data via your personal user name and password
- Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- Agents. We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending e-mails, and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes
- Specifically, the UK LCA uses GoCardless to process monthly and ad hoc fees as necessary, Lloyds Bank for banking and Sage Accounting for accounting and financial reconciliation and Real Green Systems to store member address and contact details
- Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction
3. HOW DO WE PROTECT THE SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input
- We use encryption to protect your information contained in our customer list
- We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion
- We limit access to your information on a “need to know” basis
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer
- No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock can not guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure
- We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
5. OTHER WEBSITES
6. CONTACT US