Join the Association
Membership brings a range of benefits and opportunities to your business; we encourage all members to develop their personal learning through networking and support of the Association.
Our members, from across the lawncare sector, are well known for openness and sharing expertise, knowledge and experiences. Here are some of the benefits your membership will provide.
- A community of like-minded professionals
- Network with members in person (or on Zoom!) at our events and through our closed Facebook forum
- Our 2-day Annual Conference
- UK regional one-day events
- Professional advice and workshops covering health & safety, risk assessments and first aid, tailored to the needs of a lawn care business.
- Members have access to a free health and safety helpline
- Industry-leading sponsors who recognise the importance of the UKLCA’s mission, providing their support and expertise to collectively help improve the lawn care industry and develop individual businesses.
- Financial savings with member-only offers and discounts on lawn care machinery, products, services and training
- Business listing on the UKLCA website and SEO support
- Display the UKLCA ‘Member’ logo – a mark of quality within our industry.
- Lead the way with best practice.
- Stay updated on essential industry information via our Amenity Forum membership
- Access to discounted BASIS Lawn Assured accreditation
- Access to the Amenity Forum via the UKLCA membership
- A not for profit organisation, ran by an elected committee, for the benefit of our members. The funds you put into the UKLCA come back around to directly benefit your business.
Dont take our word for it, listen to what members have to say.
UK Lawn Care Association
The UK Lawn Care Association exists to provide the following: -
- support professional Independent Lawn Care Companies throughout the UK
- be a community of likeminded business, proactive in doing it right
- Be unbiased of product promotion
- represent Independent lawn care with government representatives
- Raise industry standards for the protection of employees, general public and customers
The cost of membership is £300 + VAT per year.
You are welcome to pay your membership in one payment or select to pay monthly via Go Cardless.
The UK Lawn Care Association engages the services of administration support on a part-time basis. Emails and messages are checked on a regular basis and will be responded to in a timely manner.
If you have any questions regarding joining the Association, please do contact us.
Admin Contact Details
Kate Hopkins - firstname.lastname@example.org